Friday, July 30, 2010

Post Summer Madness



Summer (or winter in my case) is almost over and its back to school/work for all of us. Here are some juicy tracks that have been keeping me goin through this summer, they aren't all brand new but the majority are fairly new, all quality tracks so LISTEN!

Kerli - Tea Party (Chew Fu Espresso Fix) [320 kbps]

M.I.A. - Steppin' Up (Clockwork Remix) [320 kbps]

^ My favorite remix of Steppin' Up

John Roman - Ready For This (Gooffee Remix) [320 kbps]

Afrojack - Polkadots 2010 (Oliver Twizt Remix) [320 kbps]

Ellie Goulding - Lights (Messed Remix) [160 kbps]

FnDannyBoy - Gangster Groove [320 kbps]

^^ A must download for sure

MikeWave - Do It Hard (Electric Soulside Remix) [320 kbps]

^ This will blow your mind

Recast DJs - Dancemachine [128 kbps]

La Roux - Bulletproof (Larry Tee & Alexander Technique Blogula Remix) [128 kbps]

^^ Dope remix of Bulletproof, deff my favorite rework so far

Peace.Love.Electro.

No comments:

Post a Comment